I'm a Husband.
An Uncle (the funny one, according to my nieces and nephews)
I really love animals...especially dogs. And kids.
Work-wise, I own Franchise Selection Specialists Inc. My late father started the company back in 1990-under a different name.
I'm known as The Franchise King.®
What I Do
1. I'm a franchise ownership advisor.
I work one-on-one with people who are exploring franchise ownership I teach them and coach them on how to choose, research, and buy the right ones for them.
Check out my comprehensive article on how to buy a franchise.
2. I own and operate Franchise Business University.com
3 . I work with a select group of franchisors in a marketing capacity. I help them find qualified franchise ownership candidates.
I create powerful articles designed to create interest in my client's opportunities. Then, I spread them around the internet through the numerous websites i own and through my social media channels. Sample
4. I'm also the author of a hardcover book on franchise ownership.
5. I wrote several eBooks on franchise ownership, too. Look.
I've also written over 1500 articles on franchising, small business, and innovation. Look below to see where I contribute articles regularly.
- SBA.gov- The US Small Business Administration's website. You can find the numerous articles that I've written for them in the Community section. Join me there!
- Small Business Trends- I'm the "Franchise Expert in Residence" at this award-winning and highly influential business website. You can subscribe to my monthly articles there.
I've also been a contributor on several other websites including, The Huffington Post, Entrepreneur.com, Open Forum, CarolRoth.com, Up and Running, Small Biz Daily, Franchise-Chat, Franchise Direct, and Franchwire.
In addition to my writing, I'm frequently called upon by national publications for my franchise expertise, and franchise advice. Check out my Press Page.