I'm a Husband.
An Uncle (the funny one, according to my nieces and nephews)
I love animals. And kids.
Work-wise, I own Franchise Selection Specialists Inc. My late father started the company back in 1990-under a different name.
Click the logo below to go to The Franchise King website
I was recently featured in Entrepreneur® magazine.
I do two things;
1. I'm a franchise ownership advisor. What that means is that I work one on one with people that are exploring franchises to own one day. I teach them how to choose, research, and buy the right ones for them.
2. I work with a select group of franchisors in a marketing capacity. I help them find qualified franchise ownership candidates. I give them a much-needed marketing boost.
I'm also the author of a book on franchise ownbership.
In addition to writing that book, I've also written over 1200 articles on franchising, small business, and innovation.
Check out this wrap-up of the top franchise topics from 2012.
Currently, I'm a regular contributor on these websites/blogs;
- SBA.gov- The US Small Business Administration's website. You can find the numerous articles that I've written for them in the Community section. Join me there!
- Small Business Trends- I'm the "Franchise Expert in Residence" at this award-winning and highly influential business website. You can subscribe to my monthly articles there.
- Cox Small Business Navigation Program website- this website is focused on providing small business tips and information for the Virginia area. Read this in-depth article on where to search for a franchise.
I've also been a contributor to several other websites including, The Huffington Post, CarolRoth.com, Up and Running, and Small Biz Daily.
You can see the articles on my Press Page.
One more thing;
I am The Franchise King®.
New- The Franchise Biz Directory